About this Project
More information on the lay panel for this consensus conference can be found at the Meet the Lay Panel page.
The background meetings of the Consensus Conference, and the process leading to the consensus statement were facilitated by Kagan Associates, an experienced team based in Rockport, MA, in conjuction with The Brookfield Institute.
- Lois Adams, Chief of Pesticides, Toxics, and Urban Programs, EPA Region 1
- George Annas, JD, MPH, Chairman and Edward R. Utley Professor, Department of Health Law, Bioethics & Human Rights, Boston University School of Public Health
- Tom Burke, PhD, MPH, Professor and Co-Director, Risk Sciences and Public Policy Institute, Department of Health Policy and Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- David Carpenter, MD, Professor, Environmental Health and Toxicology, University at Albany School of Public Health
- Howard Frumkin, MD, DrPH, Director, National Center for Environmental Health / Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Carol Henry, PhD, DABT, Vice President, American Chemistry Council
- Ted Schettler, MD, Science Director, Science and Environmental Health Network
- Raphael Adamek
- Traci Bethea, MPA
- Jessica Nelson, MPH
- David Ozonoff, MD, MPH
- Madeleine Kangsen Scammell
- Tom Webster, DSc
+ Boston University School of Public Health, Department of Environmental Health
Sponsored by Boston University School of Public Health, supported by grant number 5 R25 ES12084 from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), NIH, and the NIEHS Superfund Research Program.